Tuesday, May 19, 2015

입양허가


입양허 – "Permission of adoption"
This was posted on the Korean Courts public website yesterday.  This should mean that the 14 day waiting period begins.  The only waiting question now is regarding Hyun's birth mother.  I ask for your prayers again for her... her strength, discernment, and that she will feel the love and presence of God.  Honestly, the interaction with her may have already come and gone.  We will not know for certain until we hear something officially from the agency.

Dear Heavenly Father,
입양허가 -These are the words written by a judge or someone in the court system – yet, it was truly granted by You.  Oh Father, how I give You praise that You gave us favor in the eyes of the judge.  I know the words we spoke, but I will never know the words he heard – I know they were from You.  You have heard our cries and have answered our prayers.  You are a faithful and loving God. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment